You all know my friend and neighbor Amanda is in school for Architectural Design. You can see other posts about Amanda and I out adventuring here. SO on her Summer break from the New School she decided to put her talents to work on her boyfriend's rooftop. She did an amazing job and we did a little photo shoot to document her hard work. She made everything herself, from the seating to the cushions to the pillows. Quite a talented young lady you should keep your eyes on!
I have been living in the Rabbit Hole for almost 2 years now. It has become my safe haven from the storm of this city. Don't get me wrong I love this city but it is nice to have a little sanctuary to retreat to when all the hustle and bustle starts to overwhelm. I love sitting at my window every morning to write and watch the parade of neighbors stroll by. I have come to "know" some of them, not personally but just by virtue of seeing them on a regular basis. But that will be another post. This is all about the Rabbit Hole. As I come up on the 2 year mark, I took a look back at where it all started. I remember walking into the apartment with my mom and my broker and falling immediately in love with this little space. I am so thankful we were able to pull off the painstaking process of actually getting the apartment. It has been such a great place to live. And there have been some changes. So here are the before and afters of the last two years. It was so bare and crisp...








Comments