Skip to main content

Shirt Decorating 101

Steph invited me over on Wednesday night. The plan was to paint our toenails, the TNT official colors of purple and green of course, and to decorate our race singlets. I got to her place and we had to run to Andy’s to pick up the printer because she had some T’s designed for the race. One for Andy that says “Tiara Trotters pit crew” and we did some for our cheerleaders that say “Tiara Trotters Fan Club”. So we got back to her place and made some ridiculous salads while our baked potatoes cooked. We had to carb load right?




Then we got down to the business at hand. I got to work on my singlet while she made Andy’s official race jersey. I got some crazy iron on letters to decorate my shirt and once I got them ironed on I realized I may lose one or two during the race so I had to sew some of the edges down. I just hope I don’t get chafing from the thread. And thankfully I didn’t prick my fingers too badly with that needle. We got so involved in the T’s and eating that we never did get around to painting our nails. This T-shirt and singlet decorating is serious business. But we figured we have all day Friday to do our feet. San Francisco here we come!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trapeze!!!!!

I finally used the gift certificate I got for Christmas from my little sis, Jill. She and I took Trapeze lessons when she came to visit me last year and she knows how much I love it. So last week I took another class and I am kicking myself for waiting so long. It is SO DARN FUN!!!! I have learned new tricks every time and they are getting so fancy and cool. Today I was so excited to try the set split. It just looks so circusy and trapezey! I know that neither one of those are words but that is the only way to describe it. I let me camera run and got a video that ,while it is crap lighting you can see my catch on my new trick LOVE IT!  Take a look.

Me and LD back in da day

My former assistant from Quiksilver was in town this week and she crashed at my place while she was here. It was fun to catch up and have girl time. As I was archive digging tonight I ran across this gem from one of our QS Waterman shoots. We always knew how to throw a little fun into an otherwise tedious project with our Mannies, Bryan and Chad. Oh the days.

Henri Bendel

I am in Love. It happened quite suddenly although I met him years ago. We rekindled our affair on Fashion's night out a few months back and now it's official, I am head over heels. :) His name is Henri and I love everything about him. I want to be a Bendel Girl for the rest of my life. All illustrations by Izak Zenou who does Incredibly beautiful work. Oh to be THAT talented....swoon.