Skip to main content

Tooooo BUSY!

WOW. Let me repeat that. WOW. I feel like the days just FLY by. What happened to OCtober??? I am not kidding when I say I would have to look at my iCal to remember. ANd no it's NOT because I am becoming a woman of a certain age.  And now here we are already on the 10th day of November. Would it help if I started digging in my heels? Make it slow down. Make it STOP for a minute. Although I do really want next week to get here because the rents arrive but that will make the next few weeks go by even faster I am quite sure of it! Kind of a catch 22 now isn't it? OK I have lots of fun stuff in the pipeline and I will hopefully have the time to share soon. In the meantime, a little teaser of something I am working and am hoping to launch very soon. Beth Jones of BJones Style was visiting the city in October and I got to shoot her for her style blog which was a real treat. It is always fun to shoot interesting and beautiful people and things.  With Beth I got both. She is a WHIZ at styling her looks and a genuine beauty inside and out.  Here are a few of the shots from her visit.







Stay tuned for more soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trapeze!!!!!

I finally used the gift certificate I got for Christmas from my little sis, Jill. She and I took Trapeze lessons when she came to visit me last year and she knows how much I love it. So last week I took another class and I am kicking myself for waiting so long. It is SO DARN FUN!!!! I have learned new tricks every time and they are getting so fancy and cool. Today I was so excited to try the set split. It just looks so circusy and trapezey! I know that neither one of those are words but that is the only way to describe it. I let me camera run and got a video that ,while it is crap lighting you can see my catch on my new trick LOVE IT!  Take a look.

Me and LD back in da day

My former assistant from Quiksilver was in town this week and she crashed at my place while she was here. It was fun to catch up and have girl time. As I was archive digging tonight I ran across this gem from one of our QS Waterman shoots. We always knew how to throw a little fun into an otherwise tedious project with our Mannies, Bryan and Chad. Oh the days.

Henri Bendel

I am in Love. It happened quite suddenly although I met him years ago. We rekindled our affair on Fashion's night out a few months back and now it's official, I am head over heels. :) His name is Henri and I love everything about him. I want to be a Bendel Girl for the rest of my life. All illustrations by Izak Zenou who does Incredibly beautiful work. Oh to be THAT talented....swoon.