Skip to main content

Listing

Ok this is kind of funny. I was perusing my old MacJournal that I have basically abandoned in all manner of speaking. Sadly because I always find it a lovely place to put my thoughts to the page if you will. I ran across an entry from March 5, 2007. It looks like this.


I am .......

Reading..........oh gosh nothing regularly
Writing........my fab new journal
Drinking.......kegs of No Fear and no alcohol
Wishing........For a really cute and nice Christian boy...I mean man
Driving..........away from the wreck of the day (love that song)
Eating.......my new self challenge eating plan
Watching......oh yeah my favorite the weather channel
Wanting......to take a road trip
Shooting.....children in Mexico
Stripping......no silly............. my cabinets
Buying........sunscreen, birthday cards, stamps, chairs for the patio
Listening to......Anna Nalick, JT, the Fish



Funny how some things change and some things STAY THE SAME!. SO let's list today and compare shall we.

I am.....

Reading.......Dorothea Lange Bio
Writing........Morning Pages
Drinking.......Kegs of Sambazon and no alcohol
Wishing......For a really cute and nice Christian boy....I mean man.
Driving..........Oh how I miss driving my Beamer
Eating.......My new Self challenge eating plan. (HA see what I mean)
Watching.......Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Valley of the Dolls, Hot in Cleveland
Wanting.....to go lie on the beach in Destin
Shooting.......Eye wear
Buying........a new journal for morning pages. I am quickly filling up the first one.
Listening to........Vanessa Carlton, Tori Amos, the raindrops on my window

Nice little check in. I should do that more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{You've come a long way, Baby}

I have been living in the Rabbit Hole for almost 2 years now. It has become my safe haven from the storm of this city. Don't get me wrong I love this city but it is nice to have a little sanctuary to retreat to when all the hustle and bustle starts to overwhelm. I love sitting at my window every morning to write and watch the parade of neighbors stroll by. I have come to "know" some of them, not personally but just by virtue of seeing them on a regular basis. But that will be another post. This is all about the Rabbit Hole. As I come up on the 2 year mark, I took a look back at where it all started. I remember walking into the apartment with my mom and my broker and falling immediately in love with this little space. I am so thankful we were able to pull off the painstaking process of actually getting the apartment. It has been such a great place to live. And there have been some changes. So here are the before and afters of the last two years.  It was so bare and crisp...

Henri Bendel

I am in Love. It happened quite suddenly although I met him years ago. We rekindled our affair on Fashion's night out a few months back and now it's official, I am head over heels. :) His name is Henri and I love everything about him. I want to be a Bendel Girl for the rest of my life. All illustrations by Izak Zenou who does Incredibly beautiful work. Oh to be THAT talented....swoon.

Panama Day 5-Howard

This was the most surreal hour and a half of the whole trip. We made our way out to Howard Air Force Base (which is no longer an AFB) and found our old house. Just looking at the photos I get emotional all over again. Not that I broke down crying or anything but it was really weird standing in a place that holds so many memories.  Here is me freaking out that we found it!!! Our old Street! Coffey Avenue! Exploring the old digs!  This stairwell led up to the door in the kitchen. It was a little creepy so I just filmed from where I was.  :-/ I don't do creepy. Here we are in front of 60A Coffey Ave!    That "hill" behind my mom seemed so much bigger when we lived there. I remember my dog running down it and tripping, which led to a head over heels tumble that still makes me laugh when I think of it. And that fence used to be a favorite spot for three toed sloths to hang out.  ...