Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inspired

I live in an amazing city. I am constantly people watching and I find the style and the unique expression of that style so fascinating. I decided it was time to start playing with my style more. Not only in my fashion choices but in my hairstyle as well. I have always felt a little schizophrenic in my style, but I always try to have a little fun with it. As most fashionistas I wake up and decide who I want to be and how I want to express that person each and every morning. Today I am feeling low key and comfy as I run out to do some errands in the city. Take a look and let me know what you think. I will start posting daily outfits just for fun.





2 comments:

SKLONG said...

Looks good sweetie. Hope you are having a great day.

Laurel E. Riffey said...

You look gorgeous dahling...
In NYC you can get away with wearing anything!