Skip to main content

Tooooo BUSY!

WOW. Let me repeat that. WOW. I feel like the days just FLY by. What happened to OCtober??? I am not kidding when I say I would have to look at my iCal to remember. ANd no it's NOT because I am becoming a woman of a certain age.  And now here we are already on the 10th day of November. Would it help if I started digging in my heels? Make it slow down. Make it STOP for a minute. Although I do really want next week to get here because the rents arrive but that will make the next few weeks go by even faster I am quite sure of it! Kind of a catch 22 now isn't it? OK I have lots of fun stuff in the pipeline and I will hopefully have the time to share soon. In the meantime, a little teaser of something I am working and am hoping to launch very soon. Beth Jones of BJones Style was visiting the city in October and I got to shoot her for her style blog which was a real treat. It is always fun to shoot interesting and beautiful people and things.  With Beth I got both. She is a WHIZ at styling her looks and a genuine beauty inside and out.  Here are a few of the shots from her visit.







Stay tuned for more soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{You've come a long way, Baby}

I have been living in the Rabbit Hole for almost 2 years now. It has become my safe haven from the storm of this city. Don't get me wrong I love this city but it is nice to have a little sanctuary to retreat to when all the hustle and bustle starts to overwhelm. I love sitting at my window every morning to write and watch the parade of neighbors stroll by. I have come to "know" some of them, not personally but just by virtue of seeing them on a regular basis. But that will be another post. This is all about the Rabbit Hole. As I come up on the 2 year mark, I took a look back at where it all started. I remember walking into the apartment with my mom and my broker and falling immediately in love with this little space. I am so thankful we were able to pull off the painstaking process of actually getting the apartment. It has been such a great place to live. And there have been some changes. So here are the before and afters of the last two years.  It was so bare and crisp...

Henri Bendel

I am in Love. It happened quite suddenly although I met him years ago. We rekindled our affair on Fashion's night out a few months back and now it's official, I am head over heels. :) His name is Henri and I love everything about him. I want to be a Bendel Girl for the rest of my life. All illustrations by Izak Zenou who does Incredibly beautiful work. Oh to be THAT talented....swoon.

Panama Day 5-Howard

This was the most surreal hour and a half of the whole trip. We made our way out to Howard Air Force Base (which is no longer an AFB) and found our old house. Just looking at the photos I get emotional all over again. Not that I broke down crying or anything but it was really weird standing in a place that holds so many memories.  Here is me freaking out that we found it!!! Our old Street! Coffey Avenue! Exploring the old digs!  This stairwell led up to the door in the kitchen. It was a little creepy so I just filmed from where I was.  :-/ I don't do creepy. Here we are in front of 60A Coffey Ave!    That "hill" behind my mom seemed so much bigger when we lived there. I remember my dog running down it and tripping, which led to a head over heels tumble that still makes me laugh when I think of it. And that fence used to be a favorite spot for three toed sloths to hang out.  ...