I was remiss in my wording a few posts back and would like to retract a previous statement. Andy will not be hired as a pack mule for the upcoming race as that brings to mind sweaty, not so fresh smelling and certainly not fleet footed beasts, if you will. No, Andy has been hired as the pitt crew. That has a much nicer ring to it, don't you think? It also redefines his responsibility to the two well honed, high performance machines that he will be working with on October 18th. :) So Andy, my new friend, you are the pitt crew chief. Glad to have you on the team.
I have been living in the Rabbit Hole for almost 2 years now. It has become my safe haven from the storm of this city. Don't get me wrong I love this city but it is nice to have a little sanctuary to retreat to when all the hustle and bustle starts to overwhelm. I love sitting at my window every morning to write and watch the parade of neighbors stroll by. I have come to "know" some of them, not personally but just by virtue of seeing them on a regular basis. But that will be another post. This is all about the Rabbit Hole. As I come up on the 2 year mark, I took a look back at where it all started. I remember walking into the apartment with my mom and my broker and falling immediately in love with this little space. I am so thankful we were able to pull off the painstaking process of actually getting the apartment. It has been such a great place to live. And there have been some changes. So here are the before and afters of the last two years. It was so bare and crisp...
Comments