Monday, March 12, 2012

{Obsessed is my Middle name}

I have discovered that I, along with EVERYOne else in the Blogosphere, am obsessed with the IT color for Spring. MINT. Love it. Cannot get enough. It's so serene and cool and fresh. I have been on the mad hunt for a piece to add to my wardrobe to sweep out the winter greys. Although Mint and grey are high on my list of pairings. Here are some of my favs rom around the web.


Dying over this furry jacket shot by Tommy Ton at Fashion Week.



Can't wait to pair Mint and Camel. Photo from Collage Vintage Blog.


These loafers from ASOS are on my wish list.



Love the Grey and Mint combo. Image from Bittersweet Colors Blog.


This Brilliant Bauble is also on my wish list, from Oliphant Design.

Guisela Rhein - Vogue Brazil, July 2011
Ph: André Passos

And Honestly, How Beautiful is THIS. 

So Mint it is! I picked up a mint button down from Zara after seeing it on the Honestly WTF Instagram. Those ladies are awesome! And now I can't wait to pair it with Camel, Grey and Navy! Look out Spring!

No comments: