Sunday, March 11, 2012

Listing

I am...

Reading......The Widow Clicquot, Lucky, Runner's Mag
Writing........Morning Pages, Cupcake Chronicles
Drinking......Lots of Sambazon and no alcohol (which is a challenge when reading a bio on my favorite champagne maker!)
Wishing.......or nothing really. I am quite content
Driving...haven't driven in almost 6 weeks. Might need a Zipcar day!
Eating......fruits, veggies, Oh heck what Don't I eat?
Watching......Mad Men, He's Just Not That Into You, Downton Abbey, Glee (and i don't even HAVE a TV)
Wanting......Spring to get here for more than a day and maybe a trip to FL to lay on the beach
Shooting....Eyewear and Crazy Aunt Lindsey
Buying....Comfy pads to insert into my heels and scrubby gloves for the shower. Summer IS coming
Listening to.....Shuffle on my iPhone, never know what might pop up. I kinda like the surprise.


What are you doing?

No comments: