Thursday, January 19, 2012

In case you couldn't tell.....

I love a good cupcake. I mean come on. It's like  a sweet little treat in a hand sized package. It makes a case for celebrating something every day! Cake=celebration. Am I right? I am not above sticking a candle in a cupcake either just to make it more official. I am particularly fond of the usual suspects here in the city, Magnolia Bakery, Billy's cupcakes and while I know it's a chain, Sprinkles makes a good cupcake. Now that they have one in the city, I am back on the "super secret free cupcake list."You know of this right? NO? Oh my get in the know! You like Sprinkles on Facebook and they send you a secret password every day for a free cupcake! Who doesn't like a FREE celebration in a bag! Since my friend Holly is in town, we hit Sprinkles on Lex and sauntered up and gave the "People's Choice" secret handshake and were handed a bag that held a peanut butter cupcake with toasted marshmallow frosting! Thank you very much! NO I will not be doing this regularly but definitely when I am in need of a reminder to celebrate life!



Sprinkles Window

2 comments:

Sy said...

I <3 Sprinkles. Best red velvet cupcake of my life.

michelle said...

preach it my sistah! xoxo